- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
I can not say how honored I am to be nominated for the Liebster Blogger Award. Wow! Thank you so much HILL STUDY CENTER for this nomination. I am a new blogger and this nomination is very much appreciated. If you have not done so already, go check out Hill Study Center’s blog. Her writing is so interesting and encouraging. You can check out her blog here: https://hillstudycenter.wordpress.com/.
Here are the questions from Hill Study Center:
1. What do you do apart from blogging?
I am a wife and mom of three so I spend lots of time with my husband and children. We love camping so whenever we get the opportunity, we load up and head out of town to do a little R & R. I also love to do a little reading and shopping!
2. How do you get inspired to write?
I write about things that interest me or things that are on my heart. I am just starting out so I’m real new at this, but I’ve learned to jot down notes when I think of new things to write about. I also write about past experiences. I find that a lot of people can relate to things I’ve already been through, and I hope I can help at least one person through my writing.
3. What have you learned from the covid-19 pandemic?
I have learned to slow down and enjoy the moment. I am usually in full speed mode and miss out on so much that’s going on around me. This pandemic has made me slow down and become more aware of what is going on. I have spent more time with my children and husband and made memories that will last a lifetime.
4. Have you visited any African country? If yes, share a brief experience.
I have not, but I would love to. Hopefully I can make this happen at least one time in my life.
5. What is your view on the blogging community?
I had no idea until recently that a blogging community was a thing. I feel like I have been missing out on something awesome. I love the support that everyone gives and how new friendships are made through blogs.
6. Looking back on your 1st post as a blogger, would you say that you have grown over the years?
I am new at this, so it has not even been a month since I wrote my first blog, but I do feel like my writing is improving with each new post. I hope to gain knowledge and improve my writing skills by observing everyone’s blogs in the community.
7. What is your favorite breakfast meal?
Pancakes and bacon with a big cup of coffee 🙂
8. What movie would you love to watch over and over again?
This is a hard question because there are so many movies I love, but if I had to choose one I would pick, 13 Going on 30. It is so good! If you love a good chick flick, this is a great one.
9. What’s your favorite sport?
I am not too big into sports, but I like to watch Football games the most. My favorite football team is the Panthers!
10. When do you write?
During the week I write in the evenings because I am at work during the day. On the weekends, I usually write in the morning while I have my coffee.
11. What’s your favorite car brand?
Definitely a BMW. I don’t own one, but we leased one not too long ago and I fell in love. I love how sporty and classy they are. Plus they go super fast and that is a perk too!
My nominees for the Liebster Blogger Award are:
My questions for the nominees:
- What is your favorite book?
- What do you wish to obtain from your blog?
- What is your favorite candy/chocolate?
- Other than blogging, what do you like to do for fun?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your favorite vacation destination?
- Would you rather live in a small town or a big city?
- If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go?
- What is your favorite food?
- Where do you get your ideas for blog posts?
- What is your favorite movie?